Personal Data we collect via our website www.soniastanizzo.com (the “Website”). Personal data that you provide to us we only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
Activity Types of Personal Data Collected When you sign-up to: • receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers; • Email address • First name • Last name When you purchase a book directly from us • Name • Email address • Phone number • Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form. Users may refuse to supply personal data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web Browser Cookies
Use of your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our website; • respond to your questions, comments and requests; • where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you; • improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
Sharing of your Personal Information
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purpose outlined above.
Keeping your Personal Data Secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
Retention Periods for Use of your Personal Data
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Access to and Control Over your Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to; • ask us to change/correct your Personal Data; • ask us to delete your Personal Data; • object to the processing of your Personal Data; • ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. You continued use of the Site following posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
- We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.